Friday, March 19, 2010

Paul and Paisley Peacock...


Good Morning...

These are the Peacocks that come and visit our yard every couple of weeks. They were here again this morning when I got back from taking Olivia to school. We finally had to name them just because they keep coming back!! (Paul is named after my dad and Paisley is just because I love anything and everything paisley!)

I'm not quite sure who aggravates whom the worst or possibly the most... I have 3 cats (Todd, Princess, and Little Bear) pictures of them to come and little stories of their life later on...

When Paul and Paisley are here. They stay for a couple of hours.  Which seems totally crazy to me!! All 3 of my cats chase them and stalk them the entire time. Do they really think the peacocks are cat toys or maybe even dinner?! Really?! 

Have a Great Weekend...

Katie
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Katie XoXo