Friday, October 6, 2017

Brussel Sprouts Salad with Chicken...




Welcome to my first blog post in over three years!

I have been thinking for awhile now,  that I wanted to start blogging again! About all the things that I love and for those of you that already know me. You know I love to read cookbooks & recipes like it's a fabulous old novel.  I know I know... Sounds a bit strange, but when I stumbled upon this recipe, it sounded way too yummy not to try it!

We had this Brussel Sprouts Salad with Chicken for dinner a couple of nights ago (loved it), then for the next two days, I brought the leftovers to work for my lunch. Still loved it and so did a couple of my co~workers!

So... With that being said, I felt the need to share this recipe with you! I found the recipe in September's issue of my Clean Eating Magazine. Just click on the link and it will take you right to the recipe.

Hope you enjoy this dish as much as we did!


                                                                   

2 comments:

  1. Hi Katie!

    Has it really been that long? I was surprised when I saw your blog post appear, but happy to see it. The recipe looks yummy. Not sure if I would add brussel sprouts..lol but I do love vegetables so I can substitute with another veggie. Hope you are doing well and hope to see more of your blog posts soon. Here is my blog in case you want to stop by. (https://www.janetscreativecottage.com/blog) I try to post often, but sometimes I have so much to do! lol. :) Take care and have a great weekend. Janet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janet! So nice to hear from you! I will definitely be stopping by your blog! Can't wait to catch up on all that you have been doing! And yes... Brussel sprouts aren't for everyone! LoL XoXo

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Katie XoXo