Wednesday, January 17, 2018

My FarmHouse Finds On Amazon...






When I was looking on Amazon for GG Crackers.  That will be a whole other blog post, on why I want GG crackers.  I got a little sidetracked and decided to see just how much farmhouse decor Amazon had and I really couldn't believe how many cute items there were!  

So... You know I had to share this information with ya'll! I'm hoping that you can just click on the photo and it will take you right to the product. My fingers are crossed!

Ugh.. Of course clicking on the photo didn't work! I will try and figure out what I did wrong and fix the problem...

WAIT WHAT?!?! I figured out all by myself how to add a link to the photo! For those of you that know me... You know that is pretty freaking amazing! LoL




        



                  



             



If you have wanted to add a little farmhouse style to your home. These items would be the perfect start! Let me know if you end up buying any or if you find anything you want to share with me. I would love that. I'm always on the hunt for a something pretty that I just can't live without! 

 Thank you for stopping by my blog and staying awhile. I hope you enjoyed seeing these items as much as I did.



                                                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Katie XoXo