Friday, October 12, 2012

Insta Friday...

Linking up this week with Life Rearranged! If your on instagram, I'm KatiekFoss...



Looking for sea shells is in my top 5 favorite things to do...



My new Kate Spade iphone cover...



My oldest daughter, Lindsey Nicole, when she was 3 yrs. old. With her sweet friend Marina. Lindsey is on the right...


A beautiful Florida sunset...

Lauren Olivia getting ready for school...

Just a few buttons...


This is what you would call a tangled mess..




life rearranged

6 comments:

  1. Stoping by from InstaFriday, is your case from Amazon or a legit Kate Spade? I've been wanting to order one of the cheap ones but always chicken out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your sunset photo, amazing!! :) I also love the furry babies on your sidebar ;) Stopping by from Insta-Friday! Have a beautiful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute phone case!!!! love it! love your flashback pix of your girl and her friend, how cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful family you have! And we love so many of the same things! I'm a shell seeker and have bowls of shells all over my home! It's nice to meet another FL blogger! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Insta-life...pics make me smile

    ReplyDelete
  6. I gonna need a new case soon too ... Iphone 5 hopefully soon in the post ... seems though here in the UK they are all for the iphone 4s boooo need something classy and sweet to protect my little baby !!!

    Love Chrissi xo

    www.christianaholt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Katie XoXo