Saturday, August 21, 2010

It's Saturday Morning...

Good Morning...It's Saturday and the girls are sleeping in a bit before we go to the mall for more school clothes shopping. I think, I enjoy the school shopping just as much. or more, than the girls. 
While waiting for my bed babies... I'm enjoying my time on the back porch with coffee and favorite magazines. It's so fun just to look at all the photos and think of ways you can make your home just as pretty...




Have a fabulous weekend!!! 

XoXo 

1 comment:

  1. i haven't even begun the school clothes shopping yet. We've had such crummy weather this summer we've barely started wearing our summer clothes. Sitting on the back porch with your coffee is one of my favorite activities!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Katie XoXo