I love trying new recipes...And I'm very fortunate that my girls (Lindsey Nicole and Lauren Olivia) do not mind. I'm actually pickier (is that a word?) than they are...
I have always told them please try the dish and if you don't like it then "you can get something else that you do." It has always worked for us. I was never big on making them eat something they did not like...
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon white sugar, or to taste (optional)
- 5 skinless, boneless chicken breasts ~ cut into 1 inch cubes. I have also left the chicken breasts whole, not cut into cubes.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the olive oil, ranch dressing, Worcestershire sauce, rosemary, salt, lemon juice, white vinegar, pepper, sugar. Let stand 5 minutes. Place chicken in the bowl, and stir to coat with the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. I let it marinade all day.
- Preheat the grill for medium~high heat. Thread chicken onto skewers and discard marinade.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill skewers for 8 to 12 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear.