Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My Two Days Off...


There are so many things I want to get done on my 2 days off from work...






  • Gardening
  • Laundry is always a must
  • Spending time with my 2 girls
  • Paint dining room table a Country French style
  • Organize Closets
  • Sit and look at Decorating Books (love this)  
  • Waiting on said Plumber to fix my shower. UGH $$$
  • Make Birthday Dinner/Cake for Zach (Lindsey's Boyfriend)
  • And the List goes on and on and on



 



When I can get this copy and paste thing down. And to make sure I am doing things ethically. I have lots of fun ideas to share with you in the near future...


I am becoming totally addicted to reading all of my favorite blogs.  It is the first thing I do in the morning with my cup of coffee. OK...My 2 cups of coffee.  And then maybe before I go to bed...




 




Best of Luck Zaira with your first give away!!! How exciting...

Ladies make sure you go see her pretty blog and enter to win some lovely gifts!!  http://littleemmaenglishhome.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Katie XoXo