Sunday, April 1, 2012

Simply Spring...

This really is my favorite time of the year. It's like a new beginning, a fresh start so to say... It's a time to clean out and get somewhat organized. It's opening all your windows and letting that fresh air breeze through. It's planting/playing in the yard, maybe designing a new pathway through the garden, it's all the pretty flowers in bloom or maybe just the sound of the afternoon rain on a tin roof...
Source


Source





Source
Hope you have a happy Sunday...
XoXo,
 

7 comments:

  1. Great collection of pictures! I love this time of year too! Have a fantastic week my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such pretty springy pics! love that umbrella!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Katie, You asked about my font and something is wrong and I couldn't leave you an email. I changed my font using the "cutest blog on the block". It couldn't been hard because I did it. :) Let me know if it works and I will check back too. Darling blog and beautiful pictures... so glad I stopped by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of your beautiful inspirational pics, Katie! Ahhhh ... makes us all so ready for Spring, especially the beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those pink tulips! Happy Easter Katie & I hope you have a lovely break!
    x
    Melissah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Katie, I love pretty pictures. I love spring, but oh I am dreading the heat! I just wrote to the FF people today and they said the packet is coming next week...Finally! I will let you know when I get it. Have a Happy Easter, hope you don't have to work!:(

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for spring...love all these pretty pictures! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Katie XoXo