Monday, August 29, 2011

Pinterest...

I am having this Love Hate Relationship with Pinterest! Have you heard of this fabulous website yet? You probably have... I'm usually the last one to be "In the Know" of anything and everything! This website is a great way to keep track of all those things you have been wanting to try, and a fabulous way to discover new and inspiring ideas. I guess you can say it is a virtual pinboard ~ a place where you can create collections of things you love and "follow" collections by people with great taste.
Now... Here is where my Love Hate Relationship begins. Once I start looking around Pinterest, from picture to picture, blog to blog. I start thinking of all the boards I want to create and all of the projects I want to begin. This is where minutes turn into hours. I'm not kidding! Some serious hours!!! Here are just a few of my boards and a picture from each...
For the Love of Kitchens...




Craft Rooms to Dream About...























I Do Forever...






















Creative Cakes/Cupcakes...


















Food and Styling...
Fabulous Fabrics...











































Gardening...





For the Love of Bedrooms...
Painted Furniture...
For the Love of Bathrooms...
Gift Wrapping/Snail Mail...
Let's Do Some Laundry...
Decorating Ideas...
HeadBoards...
Just Plain White...
Stop by Pinterest when you have a few hours. You will love it! Promise...
XoXo,


2 comments:

  1. Hi Katie!

    Hope you are doing great. I was sitting here drooling at all the cute pics! I am dying to make some faux cupcakes. I would loooove to have a laundry room like that pic! Wow! I will be checking out that website for sure. Thanks for sharing and have a great week.
    xoxo
    Janet
    Janets Creative Pillows

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog, Katie! I'm so happy you commented on mine, leading me to find you! Definitely adding you to my Reader :-)
    Kendra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Katie XoXo