Tuesday, March 22, 2011

When I Think Of Spring...

When I think of spring... Of course I think of adorable fluffy bunnies, coloring Easter eggs, yellow and pink tulips, delicious chocolate and we must not forget the marshmellow peeps. I also can't wait to get out in my yard and start digging and planting!!! My most recent plan or should I say goal? Is to make a fabulous potting/gardening area for me to play in...






















So many great ideas to pick and choose from!!! This will definitely be a fun project for me...
XoXo,
 

1 comment:

  1. I also love to plant pretty flowers,but wish I had more time to do it. I just know you will create the perfect place for your plants. Have a fun time. Your blog looks lovely too!
    Have a great day,
    Hugs,
    Janet
    Janet's Creative Pillows

    March 23, 2011 9:37 AM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Katie XoXo