Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Things I Need To Do...

Those of you that know me, and or follow this blog, know that I have two girls (Lindsey and Lauren, but I usually call her Olivia. That is her middle name). You also know that I am a huge procrastinator.  Something I am not very proud of, but I seem not to be able to fix this flaw. So I'm going to embrace it from now on...
The girls have given me little sewing projects that I keep stacking up!!! So today, I decided I would surprise them by fixing, mending and sewing for them...
Two of the projects are from Lindsey... She found this cute little sundress with some stitches missing. No big deal. Then she found a little black top with lace. Within the lace of course there is a hole. How she found the hole, I have no idea. It's in the back of the top, and she has very long hair. This task I am not looking forward to... 





Back in the summer, Olivia and I went to Jo~Ann Fabrics. What a fun store!!!  Anyway... she had picked out a cute pattern and linen fabric to make a skirt for school. Yes, I do know that was six months ago!!! I'm not proud of that, but I'm sewing today. Yay me!!!




Hope you have a fun day!!! You know what I'm going to be doing...
XoXo,

1 comment:

  1. lol Katie you are funny. Don't feel guilty about being a procrastinator. I am that way myself. I set to do so many things and then get distracted and next thing you know weeks have gone by. You are human after all. I'm sure you will do an awesome job with your daughters tops. And that pattern looks great. Just have fun. I hope you can post some pics when it's all done.
    Have a fun day sewing,
    xo
    Janet
    Janet's Creative Pillows

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Katie XoXo