* 1/2 cup butter, softened
* 1 1/2 cups white sugar
* 2 eggs
* 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
* 3 large very ripe bananas, mashed
* 2/3 cup sour cream
* 2 1/2 cups unsifted cake flour
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
* 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
* 1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a bundt pan.
2. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Stir in the eggs one at a time, beating well with each addition, then stir in the vanilla. Mix in mashed bananas, sour cream. Combine the cake flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder. Stir flour mixture into sugar/banana mixture. Fold in the chocolate chips. Pour batter into prepared pan.
3. Bake in preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes, or until golden brown and top springs back when touched. Remove from oven and let cool for 15 minutes before removing from pan. Cool completely before slicing.
Hi There! I'm Katie Foss. This is my Blog where you will find writings about my life, family and friends. I'm so happy you are here!!!
I love anything that has to do with decorating, gardening, thrifting, books/paper, cooking/baking, photography, sewing/crafts, old houses and just about anything and everything vintage/shabby/beachy/chippy and French. When I'm not working as a RN in a Trauma ICU, you can find me most days working on some sort of project in my home or going to my favorite thrift stores. Please enjoy your visit with me!!