Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Just a Few Pictures...

A few weeks back my girls and I went to Sarasota for a very nice weekend.  We stayed at my girlfriends house (Michelle).  It was her daughters 21st birthday.  Wow... How the time goes by way too fast.  Michelle is the friend I have known and always always loved since I was 15. 

Let me just say this...There is absolutely nothing better than having a friend that knows every single thing about you.  The good, the bad, the definitely bad, and the in between, and she still loves you!!! That's amazing...

Her adorable husband Rich, built their home. It is just beautiful!!! So here are just a few pictures for you to enjoy...












Hope You Have a Great Day...


1 comment:

  1. Wow her house is incredible. I'm getting ready to go to Florida next week. So excited... I've never been before. Have a great day:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Katie XoXo