Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Shopping...

Hope everyone is finished or almost finished with their Christmas shopping. I only have 1.5 days left of complete crazy shopping. That's because I'm working the rest of the week, and for those of you that know me, I am the biggest procrastinator there ever was!!! I am not proud of this statement, and every year I swear, I'm going to change and fix this problem of mine...



I also, tell myself I am going to wrap my presents as I bring them home. Well...that did not happen either this year. For the last 20 years, I am up until about 2:00am Christmas morning, wrapping presents, stuffing the stockings from Santa, fixing my Christmas morning casserole, and swearing I'm never going to wait to the last minute, ever again!!!
Maybe secretly I love this complete and total madness and really wouldn't have it any other way...

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Katie XoXo