Monday, May 9, 2011

Love Mary Engelbreit...

If I could choose any artist to draw and/or paint like ~ I would definitely pick Mary Engelbreit...
Everything she touches is so whimsical, bright and fun! When you come across something of hers in a store. You don't even have to pick it up ~ to know it is the work of Mary Engelbreits'. She has a unique and distinct style all her own. 
With that said, I was in Michaels the other day waiting in the check out line, and of course they place all those intriguing $1.00 bins to look through. So while waiting. I am digging around and found these adorable Mary Engelbreit cupcake wrappers...








So Cute...Right?! I can't wait to use them. XoXo                    

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katie!

    What cute cupcake holders! Wish I had time to make some..lol. Hope your are doing well. Love your blog.
    xo
    Janet
    Janet's Creative Pillows

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Katie XoXo